Acne is one of the most skin conditions affecting American dermatology patients. In fact, over 90% of Americans report that they have suffered acne at some point during their lives. Whether you experience acne during your teens or as an adult – this is potential for the frequent swelling, redness and blemishes to cause your sensitive facial skin to scar.
Scars may appear as darker pigmentations of your skin, or can even be raised where intense and repeated blemishes have been left behind. Acne scarring can often be more frustrating for adults than the original acne itself. Understanding this, Dr. Hruza is proud to offer a number of treatments for the correction or improvement of your acne scars.
- Fraxel Restore Dual – eliminates damaged skin cells on your face, leaving your skin healthy and glowing.
- E-Matrix Sublative Rejuvination – clears spots and promotes collagen production. Uses radio frequency to keep your skin smooth and clear.
- Smoothbeam – a laser treatment that eliminates acne scars and promotes the development of collagen.
- CO2RE Laser Fractionated Resurfacing – evaporates acne scars with laser treatment.
- Fillers – can plump your skin and even out your skin’s texture reducing the appearance of scars.
- Subcision – treats deep scars by separating skin tissue from scar tissue.
- Revision – minimizes scars by enhancing your skin’s tone and texture.
If you are ready to eliminate your acne scars for good. Contact Dr. George Hruza for a treatment consultation today.