The road towards a more youthful appearance is paved with several cosmetic options, both surgical and non-surgical in nature. The latter often involves the use of cosmetic injectables. If you are looking for injectables in Chesterfield, the Laser & Dermatologic Surgery Center offers a wide array of dermal fillers and injectables to help you erase years off your face and neck – from Botox to Radiesse to Juvederm.
Like all other forms of plastic surgery, it is best to make an informed decision rather than taking the plunge unarmed with the appropriate knowledge about injectables. Continue reading for a list of guidelines when considering injectables in Chesterfield.
- Choose a clinician or doctor who has the experience as well as appropriate training to administer the injectables. Furthermore, do not choose a doctor or clinician by price. This is the part where you should pay for trained and qualified doctors.
A non-physician with a license to administer the injectables could perform the procedure under the supervision of a qualified dermatologist or plastic surgeon.
- Use the initial consultation process as a venue for you to ask questions and clarify doubts concerning the procedure. Learn more about the benefits, risks, and what to expect during the recovery period. You might want to know more about how to prepare for the procedure.
- Disclose all matters concerning health during the initial consultation — from previous hospitalizations and illnesses to current medications including over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, and supplements.
- Choose doctors and clinicians who will administer the injectables in an appropriate setting — a venue with sterile surroundings. Private homes and malls could pose a threat due to unsanitary conditions.
- Know what it is that you are injected with. There have been reports where some patients are injected with baby oil and FDA-unapproved products. Ask your doctor about the authenticity of the injectable and make sure that they are FDA-approved.
Now that you’re armed with the basic guidelines to consider when thinking about getting dermal fillers and injectables in Missouri, schedule a personal consultation with Dr. Hruza. Call us at (314) 878-3839 or simply fill out this contact form. We look forward to your first visit with us!