Botox has whirled around the world, within no time. Although many of us are quite familiar, but for all those who are still unaware, we must introduce what actually Botox is. Botox refers to FDA approved medication which is injected in various areas of the body. The composition of these injections is mainly protenisious fluids. It gives the targeted area a smoother and younger appearance. It is derived from purified protein and delivered by micro-injections.
The underlying technique:
Although Botox is miraculous yet the science behind it is simple. Botox utilizes Neuro modulators which eventually avert the nerves from stimulating and moving the targeted muscles which are the main reason of expression lines. And for treating the obvious wrinkles the underlying muscles are injected with the specific solutions to make them softened.
Areas of recovery through Botox:
- Forehead Lines
- Dimpled Chins
- Frown Lines
- Crow’s Feet
- Neck Bands
- Lip Lines
- Neck creases
Some important points before you go for Botox
- It is recommended that the use of aspirin be stopped before fifteen days of Botox.
- You can return to your normal activities immediately after Botox.
- Avoid laying down for at least 5 hours after getting the Botox procedure.
- Monitor the treated area. If you find any kind of bruising, icing is the best remedy, you can use ice pack even immediately after the treatment.
- Botox is painless for the most part. Just the small prick of the needle is all you will feel!
- Botox is fairly long lasting. While continuous applications over time are advised, you won’t need to come back for another dose for quite some time!
Laser & Dermatologic Center Inc. is ready to help you achieve smooth, younger looking skin.