We make getting your summer “glow” simple, quick and easy with Microdermabrasion – a procedure that removes the top layer of your skin, leaving it supple and smooth. A gentle wand is passed over your skin, exfoliating it with diamond chips which are vacuumed away. This technique paves the way for the growth of healthy, new skin – on your face, chest, neck and hands.
- Microdermabrasion is a safe and effective way to improve the appearance of sun-damaged skin, light scarring, fine wrinkles, acne-prone skin, freckles and age spots.
- Microdermabrasion is non-invasive and can be specifically customized to your unique areas of concern.
- By removing the top layer of your skin, microdermabrasion stimulates your body to produce its own collagen and increases cell turnover.
- Microdermabrasion is the ideal treatment for both men and women who want to improve and rejuvenate the appearance of their skin.
- Whiteheads and blackheads are loosened, hyper-pigmentation is lightened, and acne scars, enlarged pores, fine lines and wrinkles become less prominent.
- Microdermabrasion is also recommended as a treatment for oily skin.
- Microdermabrasion is affordable and can be performed during your lunch hour.
- The procedure takes approximately 30 minutes and there is virtually no pain or downtime. You can return to normal activities immediately, looking refreshed and glowing.
- Our patients say that they find the treatment soothing and pain-free.
- If your skin needs an extra boost, a microdermabrasion treatment can be combined with a light glycolic peel.
If you aren’t quite ready for an invasive surgical procedure or laser treatment, but are concerned about age spots, fine lines or acne scars, microdermabrasion is the ideal solution. To learn more, call to schedule an appointment, today: (314) 878-3839.