If you have already registered an account with our Patient Portal, please go to the following link to pay your bill:
Existing Users: Pay Your Bill in Patient Portal:
- Login to Your Patient Portal Account.
- Click on “myBillPay”.
- From the dropdown menu, click on Online Bill Pay.
- Enter your payment information into the form.
- Click Submit
New Users: Follow these instructions to create your account:
When registering, you will need the following information: First Name, Last Name (same as name on insurance card), Date of Birth, and the ZIP code provided to our office. Follow these instructions to create your account:
- Click the link below to go to the portal page.
- Under “Don’t have an account” select, “Create an account.”
- Follow the steps to create a login.
- Create a username; we recommend your email address to make it easier to remember.
- Create and confirm a password with the following requirements:
- MINIMUM of 8 characters
- At least 1 UPPER case letter (A-Z)
- At least 1 LOWER case letter (a-z)
- At least 1 number (0-9)
- At least 1 special character (~!@#$%^&*;?.+_)
- Enter your first name, last name, date of birth, and zip code. This must match exactly how it was recorded in our system. If you receive an error and believe all the information was entered correctly, please contact our office to ensure we have the correct spellings.
- Enter your security code. This would have either been emailed to you from our office or provided over the phone. If you have not received this information, please contact us during normal business hours to obtain this code.
- After agreeing to the Terms and Conditions and then clicking Create Account, you will be prompted to select three Security Questions and then provide Answers in case you are locked out of your account.
- Your set up account is now complete.
Once your account is created, we recommend you update your “General Demographics” and review your “Insurance Information,” which are found under the myInfo tab. If you find there to be an issue with your insurance details, please contact our office for assistance with making the necessary changes. You’ll also want to update “Forms” under the “myVisits” tab in order to have your medical history populate into the system.