As summer turns to fall and winter’s chill is right around the corner, it’s the perfect time for reflection and change. It’s time to think about your choices and lifestyle and how you feel about you.
Aging happens. But you don’t have to give in to it. Your chronological age is but a number and, as the tried-and-true maxim states, “You’re only as old as you feel.”
- Act your internal age – Be the age inside that you always loved…and it will reflect on your face, in your body language and attitude.
- Smile – Put your best face forward. Greet every day with a smile. Smiling is contagious and a definite mood lifter…not just for you, but for everyone you meet.
- Use your head – Learn a language or refresh your Scrabble game; get your friends together for a game of Bridge or Pinochle; do crossword puzzles; take a poetry class. Stay smart and stay young.
- Go outside and play – It’s not just about getting enough sunshine Vitamin D, it’s about seeing your world, gardening, hiking, skiing, meeting friends for brunch, coffee or tea. Time outdoors can lighten your mood and make you feel alive. Nothing makes you feel young like exercise endorphins. Whether it’s walking, jogging, dancing, Zumba, Pickle Ball or getting your down with your Down Doggie, just do it, every day.
- Eat good food – You know what that means…for you. Do it and your body will thank you.
Pamper yourself – Have you been wanting to try microdermabrasion, Botox or is it finally time to get a laser resurfacing treatment?
Call today and make a consultation appointment with Dr. Hruza or Dr. Behshad. The Laser & Dermatologic Surgery Center team offers the highest and most extensive training to help you achieve the best possible look to enhance your body and unveil a new you.
We look forward to meeting with you and discussing our varied surgical and non-surgical cosmetic services: (314) 878-3839.